Be FTF on 20 OCNA caches
Hidden by OCNAChallenges
N 25° 50.000' W 92° 05.000' (WGS84)
Coordinates in Other Systems
Location: United States > None (Locationless)
Cache Type: Unknown type
Status: Ready for Search
Date Hidden: 30 October 2015
Date Created: 30 October 2015
Last Modified: 19 November 2015
As the banner says, if you qualify, you can log it. All OCNA Challenge caches are locationless type, arranged as Geo-Art in The Gulf of Mexico.They are all "unknown" (?) caches, owned by a special Admin account, OCNAChallenges. Do you have an idea for one? Feel free to contact us.
First To Find Hound Level 1: There are plenty of opportunities to be FTF and few rewards so here is a Challenge Cache that commemorates those achievements.
To claim this one all you need to do is be the FTF on 20 OCNA caches.
Team members may also claim FTF on a particular cache provided that being part of a group of finders is mentioned in the logs.
First To Find is defined as being the individual or any member of a team that finds a previously unfound cache and is among the first to sign the physical log regardless of who logs online first. For those caches that have no log to sign, the online log shall be the log of record (webcam, virtual etc) Cross listed caches that have been previously found on any listing service do not qualify.
Verification: Please post your qualifying finds with your log, preferably in the http://coord.ch/OUXXXX format, and also keep in mind you can link to cache pages using our cache log editor, although is not mandatory. To see if you qualify, you can just look through your list of finds in your profile, but keep in mind, we do have the equivalent of a Groundspeak "my finds pocket query", (instructions here) and that .gpx file is easily imported into GSAK, or any similar stats program. We recommend a "gpx gc" file, and we also recommend GeoGet as a free alternative to GSAK, should you not be a paid full version user of GSAK.
Log Entries 3x 0x 0x New Log Entry
25 January 2017 TommyGator Found it
20 November 2015 DudleyGrunt Found it
Listing all 20. Took from 8/21/10 to 6/30/11, but it only took from 4/9/11 to get from 10-20, thanks in large part to the ACES series.
1. Odd Spots - What’s the Skinny? – http://coord.ch/OU003B
2. Odd Spots - A not-so-little mermaid - http://coord.ch/OU0075
3. Fort McHenry National Monument - http://coord.ch/OU008C
4. Our Lord and Savior? - http://coord.ch/OU0096
5. Sacred Ground - http://coord.ch/OU00DE
6. Take a Walk at the Zoo - http://coord.ch/OU0150
7. Honoring the Fourth Estate - http://coord.ch/OU013A
8. A View to a Fall - http://coord.ch/OU0103
9. The Remains of the Town - http://coord.ch/OU00FD
10. The Franklin Mint Museum - A Piece of the Past - http://coord.ch/OU020A
11. ACES: Cougar & Dash – http://coord.ch/OU029A
12. ACES: Tupperware in the Woods! - http://coord.ch/OU0298
13. ACES #7: Look! Up in the Sky! - http://coord.ch/OU0297
14. ACES: Eratosthenes - http://coord.ch/OU0295
15. ACES: Virtual Railroads - http://coord.ch/OU0294
16. ACES: NOVAGO - http://coord.ch/OU0293
17. ACES: Puzzling Cougars - http://coord.ch/OU0292
18. Where the Sidewalk Ends 3 - New vs Old - http://coord.ch/OU02B2
19. Disney's Princess Returns - http://coord.ch/OU02BD
20. Genesee County Park Interpretive Center - http://coord.ch/OU02B9Thanks and happy trails!
20 November 2015 TermiteHunter Found it
In addition to thoose listed for Level 1 are these from 8/13/12 - 5/8/14, the next set of 10 for a total of 20.
http://coord.ch/OUo4g6 North Carolina tallest towers #21
http://coord.ch/OU04e3 North Carolina tallest towers #23
http://coord.ch/OU64ee NC Visitors center Charlotte
http://coord.ch/OU0598 Mr Incognito (GCGC)
http://coord.ch/OU059b Termitehunter XD (GCGC)
http://coord.ch/OU0552 Battle of Charlotte
http://coord.ch/OU050f NC rest Areas Concord I85SB
http://coord.ch/OU0710 Mint Hill Historic Village Virtual
http://coord.ch/OU0716 A True Metal Head