Check out the book on the subject of geocaching.
I hear that it's an "literary treasure."
The reson that the Difficulty is so high is because you can only find this cache at certian times and they are:
Monday through Thursday- 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Do you remember the old days when you had to use the card catalog to find a book? Subject, Title or Author were the keys used in the search and in the end you used the Dewy Decimal system to find a book... well now days it all done with computers and all you have to do is download it to your eReader. To Easy my friends...
Lets step back and do it the old way...
1) The subject is one we all love - "caching". How many letters is that?
2) The title of the book is " The Joys of Geocaching" How many letters of the title are Bold?
3) The author is written by a couple. How many letters make up couple?
4) There is a decimal point inserted here.
5) This place is filled with books. How many letters are in bold type
6) This last part is Going to be easy, not Intimidating or Lengthy. Just write down the bold capital letters that you just read in number six.
Now you should have eight pieces of information that make up your Dewy Decimal Code
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Use that GPS to get you close to the starting point, after all that is what it's all about. Then let's go use some Geocaching Skills and hunt for your literary treasure